Weaning Recipe – Fillet of Fish with Carrots & Orange
- Steam the carrots and potatoes for 15 to 18 minutes or until tender .
- Put the fish into a suitable gratin dish, pour over the orange juice. Sprinkle with cheese and dot with butter.
- Microwave the fish for 2 to 3 minutes or until the fish flakes easily .
- Alternatively, you can cover with foil and oven cook for 20 minutes.
- Flake the fish with a fork, checking carefully for bones.
- Add the vegetables to the fish and its juices and puree to your desired consistency or mash for older babies.